10.21.2016

XOXO || PLS Layout

Good morning, everyone!  Happy Friday!  I am up on the Pretty Little Studio blog today to share a layout I created with today's feature product: number tags!  Every time I imagined using number tags on a project, I could only think of using them in a December Daily or a planner, so I made it my mission to use them on a scrapbook layout.  Granted, I still used them to express a date, but I think that's okay... ;-)
xoxo_detail1
To create my layout I used a cut file from Just Nick Studio that had been lightly misted and decided to focus on the bright and happy color scheme of pink, orange and yellow.  A lot of the PLS collections have papers that feature these colors together, so it was easy for me to mix and match to create a happy layout highlighting my beautiful niece:
201613
I love the cheeriness of the whole thing.  It reminds me of Summer...I'm not a fan of cold weather so I'm desperately holding on to anything that keeps me feeling warm. LOL.
xoxo_detail2
Thanks for popping in today!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cut File: Just Nick Studio; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: