2.06.2017

Paper Issues' February Issue

Good morning everyone!  There is a new issue up at Paper Issues today!  This one is called "Let's Play Post Office".  Some ideas for your projects:

-Use office supplies like binder clips, tags, push pins, postage stamps and envelopes. -Alter a clipboard. -Include stamping on your project. -Document a piece of mail or a love letter. -Create a layout about your latest Paper Issues package (either a photo of the box and/or contents). -Show us your kids, grandchildren, etc. at play. -Share something about Valentine's Day/love.

I went an obvious route and created three little envelopes to house my pictures in:

I used Paige Evan's new collection for Pink Paislee, "Oh My Heart".

I hope you're able to play along with us this month!!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!