5.20.2017

February 2017 Project Life

Happy Saturday!  Woot woot!!

I wanted to pop in and share some progress on my #the100dayproject.  I'm soooo glad I decided to do this project because it's totally helped me catch up with the year in a manageable way, and allowing me to stay true to my memory-keeping style.

Today I'm going to share my February spread with you.  It ended up being 3 pages and I used a ton of the With all my Heart collection from Pretty Little Studio:




It's so much fun seeing it all come together!

Have a happy weekend!

Spread 1: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Pretty Little Studio, Studio Calico; Alphas: Pretty Little Studio, Doodlebug Design, October Afternoon, Jillibean Soup; Labels: Pretty Little Studio, We R Memory Keepers; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Enamel Shapes: Bella Blvd, Doodlebug Design; Die cuts: Pretty Little Studio; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Staples: Tim Holtz

Spread 2: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Pretty Little Studio, Studio Calico; Alphas: October Afternoon, Pretty Little Studio; Stickers: Pretty Little Studio, Cosmo Cricket, Freckled Fawn; Enamel Shapes: Bella Blvd, Doodlebug Design; Labels: Pretty Little Studio, We R Memory Keepers, October Afternoon, Simple Stories; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Tiny Paperclip: Doodlebug Design; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio

Spread 3: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Pretty Little Studio; Patterned Paper: Pretty Little Studio; Alphas: Doodlebug Design, Pretty Little Studio; Label: Pretty Little Studio; Die cuts: Pretty Little Studio; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Staples: Tim Holtz; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design, Bella Blvd; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Tiny Paperclip: Doodlebug Design

No comments: