6.07.2017

So Loved Already || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning everyone!  I just wanted to pop in and share my most recent Pretty Little Studio layout with you!  For this one, I decided to keep the layout pretty simple.  I used my favorite cut file from The Cut Shoppe (open letter alpha) and backed it with the bright, pretty patterns from the With all my Heart collection.  I cut the letters from some pretty foiled paper that I've been hoarding because I thought it would compliment the beautiful color combo of the collection perfectly:
Once I had backed out the letters with the papers and my photo, I sprinkled about multiple sentiments, die cuts and embellishments.  Here's how the final layout turned out:
Thanks so much for stopping in!  Have a great day!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: