9.15.2017

You Are My Sunshine || Color Cast Designs

Hello, all!  Happy Friday!  Last week, I got the newborn photos of Piper back and instantly had to make a layout with them!  Luckily, I had ordered some acrylic pieces from the August release at Color Cast Designs in preparation of her arrival.  Since she was already my sunshine before she even graced us with her presence, I decided to use this piece for my title:

I also broke out the Elle's Studio Live, Laugh, Love collection that I *may* have been hoarding.  The green hearts in the August confetti heart mix coordinate perfectly with the pretty papers.

The final result:


Thanks so much for popping in - and make sure you stop by the Color Cast Designs website to snatch up the August releases before they're gone...and make sure you check out the site on the 21st when new items will hit the store - just in time for Fall!!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts: Elle's Studio; Acrylic Embellishments: Color Cast Designs; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts

No comments: