1.31.2018

Two More Color Cast Designs Projects

Hi everyone!!  I have 2 more layouts that I created for Color Cast Designs this month!

The first one uses the 'baby It's Cold Outside" set...and I kinda smushed a lot onto this layout.  It's not my normal style, but I do kinda like it:

The second layout used the "Year in Review set"...this was such a fun layout to make.  I knew big things happened last year, but it's cool seeing it all on paper:


Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure to head over to Color Cast Designs to see all the new goodies in the shop :) 

Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd; Chipboard Stickers, Arrow Clip, Enamel Shapes: Freckled Fawn; Wood Veneer, Acrylic Title: Color Cast Designs; Cut File: Silhouette; Mist: Heidi Swapp

Layout 2: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Crate Paper; Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Pinkfresh Studio, Alphas: American Crafts; Stickers: Crate Paper; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneer, Acrylic Title: Color Cast Designs; Enamel Dots: Vicki Boutin for American Crafts

No comments: